Below are some common questions we get asked.
If you have other questions, please send them over to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each product has it's own particular returns policy listed on it's product page.
We are happy to accept returns of stock items for 30 days after you have received them.
We can only accept returns of made-to-order items (art, suitcases and some apparel) through our error, fault or damage. These items and returns policy are clearly identified on the site.
Sorry, we can't offer exchanges. Please return your original order and place a new order for the replacement item.
If you would like to return a regular stock item for a refund, please follow these steps:
- send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org let us know that you’d like to do a return
- when asked to do so return the item(s) to us at the address provided below (don’t forget to ask for proof of posting!)
- please include a note stating your name and order number
- we will process your refund you as soon as the items have been checked in. Usually this will be within within a few days of them arriving with us but at busy periods this can take a little longer
- please do not send back faulty or damaged items – we can usually resend or refund without seeing them in person
Yes! We can deliver your parcel anywhere in the world. Within the EU please allow 5-7 working days and 10-14 days for most other places.
We do not charge UK VAT on any orders being sent outwith the UK. Once you have specified a non UK delivery address, the cart will recalculate your total without VAT.
As you’d expect, the taxes and customs admin fees of the delivery country will apply to your order, payable locally before your order can be delivered. Due to the very high costs involved in international delivery returns we are unable to refund or cancel orders no longer wanted due to local taxes and customs fees so please be aware and accepting of these costs before ordering.
We send our international orders using either Royal Mail’s International Tracked service or international courier DHL, depending on the size and weight of the parcel.
For reliability and peace of mind we use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48 service for most orders. This means that your order is fully trackable and you will receive a tracking link as soon as it leaves us here.
Orders under £60 – £3.95
Orders over £60 – FREE
Please allow 5 working days for delivery of stock items and note that orders placed after midday on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday.
Some of our t-shirts and all of our suitcases and art are printed to order by expert external printers and makers. Delivery of these items is usually in 7-10 working days but can occasionally be longer. These items are clearly marked on the website and will also be flagged up in your order confirmations.